We intend to still provide a great shopping experience for all our customers.
To ensure we provide the safest possible environment for all our customers, staff and the wider community we have made some changes to how we operate.
When you visit our showroom
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed in at the same time.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and wear a fresh pair of gloves that we will provide for you. This is to ensure our samples remain safe for others to look at.
When we visit your home
- Please open the windows of the room/rooms we will be working in to keep them ventilated.
- Open the doors to the rooms for us when we arrive, as we don’t want to be touching too many surfaces.
- Please also remove any ornaments or pictures from your window sills, again, to reduce the amount of things we have to touch.
- If we are attending your home for a fitting, please leave the room we are working in completely in order to maintain a social distance.
- If we are attending for a measuring appointment, please also be aware of the 2mtr social distance.
- When we are in your home out team will be as prepared as they can be. We will wear masks, gloves, and will carry our own hand sanitiser and wipes.
Coronavirus questionnaire for all customers
We have implemented a short questionnaire for all our customers to ensure the Health and Safety of both employees and customers.
- Are you happy for us to attend your property?
- Have you recently returned from abroad in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone that has been abroad in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with or cared for anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the last 14 days. Including fever, new dry persistent cough, respiratory problems, or lack of taste or smell?
- Do you live with someone displaying any of the above symptoms?
Please inform us if any of the above apply to you, we may have to offer you a different appointment date.